Fibre Systems International or FSI was founded in the late 1990s by Marc Ramon, pioneer in the world of steel fibre concrete.
Under his leadership, FSI in Europe became a respected player in the market for “fibre technology as concrete reinforcement”, not only with steel fibres but also with fibres made of plastic, glass or other non-ferrous materials.
Since the acquisition in 2003 by Tim Van De Woestyne, FSI has been further internationalised and has also been fully committed to research and design.
Today, FSI offers a wide range of fibre products for concrete and asphalt, with reliable technical service and logistical support still central.
In cooperation with various Universities and research centres, our fibres are always subjected to the most critical tests in accordance with national and international standards.
Why choose FSI as your fibre supplier for your concrete works?
- Expert study service for fibre concrete
- Superior quality fibres
- Competitive pricing
- Fast and “Just In Time” deliveries
- 25 years of experience
- Family atmosphere and personal approach
- Customer-oriented thinking
- Excellent logistical support
Benefits of fiber vs. grid armament?
- Easy and fast execution
- Reinforcement present over the held concrete construction
- Concrete and reinforcement can be deposited in one
- Reinforcement can never be misplaced again
- Easy accessibility to the site
Would you like more information about these benefits and more? Be sure to contact us and we’ll be happy to help you out.
- Floors for industrial and agricultural buildings
- Ocuts and concrete roads
- Outdoor pavements
- Armed prefabricated products
- Foundation works
- Vertical walls
- Pressure layers for welfsels
- Cycle paths made of unarmed concrete
- Façade panels
- Pre-processed mortars
- Non-constructive spray concrete
- Pool constructions
- Floors for residential, basement and swimming pool construction
- Spray concrete cladding
- Cement-bound deck floors
- Road works
For more information about these applications, please contact our team.