Fibre Systems International or FSI, was founded late 90's by Marc Ramon, pioneer in steel fiber concrete.
Under his leadership, FSI became a respected name in Europe in “fibertechnology as concrete strengthener”, not only with steel fibers but also plastic fibers, glass fibers and other non-ferro materials.
Since Tim Van De Woestyne took over the business in 2003 FSI continued to internationalise and the main focus became research and design.
Today FSI offers a wide array of fiber products for concrete and asphalt, having technical reliable service and logistics support as keys.
By colaborating with multiple universities and research teams our fibers were designed and tested by the most extensive tests regarding the national and international standards.
- Expert research for concrete fibers
- Fibers of superior quality
- Competitive pricing
- Fast and “Just In Time” deliveries
- 25 years of experience
- Family atmosphere and personal approach
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Excellent logistical support
- Easy and fast
- Reinforcement in the entire concrete construction
- Concrete and reinforcement can be poured in one go
- Reinforcement can never be installed wrong
- Easy access to the yard site